Chat with us, powered by LiveChat Standards Alignment Answers 35homework assignment | WriteDemy

 Guided Response: Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts. In your responses, consider asking questions about their posts to encourage further conversation. Read (or experience) the stories presented by the students in the class, and identify at least two stories that resonate with your own experiences. Offer some words of commiseration and provide some words of wisdom to encourage future creative endeavors. As with previous discussions, though two replies is the basic expectation, for deeper engagement and learning, you are encouraged to provide responses to any comments or questions others have given to you. This will further the conversation and provide you with opportunities to demonstrate your content expertise, critical thinking, and real world experiences with this topic. 

Megan Martin 

Models of Creativity

The National Advisory Committee on Creative and Cultural Education (NACCE) stated “Creativity is possible in all areas of human activity, including the arts, sciences, at work, at play, and in all other areas of daily life” (What is this Report About? Para. 2).         I have noticed since my children began school that schools have been taking away the creative side of the education. They tend to focus more on homework and reading the textbooks. They no longer let the students sit down and draw what they want and let them explain it. They need to bring it back and just bring the lesson plan into the drawings and crafts.

Two strategies that I chose to talk about from the NACCE, are: create opportunities and value diversity. I believe both of these have a lot of meaning because if teachers would put this in effect, students would be more motivated to stay in school and stay interested.

National Advisory Committee on Creative and Cultural Education. (1999). All our futures: Creativity, culture and education. Retrieved from http://sirkenrobinson.com/pdf/allourfutures.pdf

TED. (2006, June). Ken Robinson says school kills creativity. Retrieved from http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.html

Segev, E. (2013, May 9). When there is a correct answer exercise in creative thinking. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TskeE43Q1M

 

  

Jaclyn Greene

If you would have asked me a few months ago I would have told you creativity is something your born with not something you learn. You either got it or you don’t. “Others see creative ability as the preserve of a gifted few.” (NACCCE 1998).  However, after joining the school I’m currently at I have learned that couldn’t have been further from the truth. The school I am at now is big on themes and decoration. I personally suck at arts and crafts. If you give me something to follow I can do that but leave me to be creative and come up with it on my own I can’t do it., at least that was what I thought. As time has gone on I have become more and more creative, and just recent I was able to decorate my classroom from floor to ceiling with no help or assistance. It was a beautiful accomplishment for my boss who is a big critic gave her seal of approval.

Reference

The National Advisory Committee on Creative and Cultural Education  was  established

Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.

Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.

Do you need an answer to this or any other questions?

About Writedemy

We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.

How It Works

To make an Order you only need to click on “Place Order” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.

Are there Discounts?

All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.

Hire a tutor today CLICK HERE to make your first order