Question Description
APA graduate writing format
adjust format for graph in week 2 IP
Review week New Content (Weel 1)Must be from peer review articles
- Identify the problem -see notes in paper
- Statement of issue must be resolved (the citation and referent must be from valid references
- Identify how the organization will be impacted if the issue is not resolved (reference must have valid reference).
- Identify consequences if the problem is not resolved – not included with valid refere
- Identify how you intend the after solution AND on the issue and its valid (Must only have valid references)
Unit 2 IP Week 2 new Content
review and improve the chapter 2feedback attached
Unit 3Research Methodology
- Data Collection
- identification of data needed
- identify how the data will be collected for the before and the after solution states
- Synthesis of data
Research AND Synthesis Methods
- Discuss analysis and synthesis findings of measurement results
- Discuss findings of the measurement results
your very brief paper on data presented with much description and no analysis/synthesis or research studies from the literature on the topic. The significances of facts presented was never establish on this in paper. More detail on this in paper feedback. Must be from peer review articles
Unit 4 Chapter 4 feedback
- Identify conclusions from the results ( 4 – 5 recommending on topic
- Discuss how successful the solution will be resolving the issue.
U Analyze your previous submissions, and make changes as necessary to the final paper to be prepared this week. Continue development of the project or research with an abstract and proposed implementation strategy. This is the last and final section of the Key Assignment and should bring together all aspects of the project or research in one cohesive paper. Revise previous sections so that the entire document flows and has a strong introduction and conclusion.
For this assignment, you will add an abstract and proposed implementation to your research paper. Finally, you will further refine the report and produce the Final Draft version. Updates may be based on peer and instructor feedback.
The project deliverables are the following:
- Update the research document's title page with a new date and project name.
- Update previously completed sections based on the instructor's feedback.
- Management Research Analysis and Synthesis Document
- Review the entire document for any changes and improvements you would like to make.
- Ensure that this final version of the document is sufficiently detailed to fully meet the assignment requirements for each part of the course.
- Any previous instructor feedback should be addressed with appropriate changes.
- Unit 5 Chaper 5
- New Content:
- Abstract and Proposed Implementation of the Solution
- Develop and incorporate an abstract into the final draft of the research paper.
- Produce a final proposed plan for implementation of the solution.
- Abstract and Proposed Implementation of the Solution
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
Unit 2 and 3 feedback attached
Respone from fellow classmates of Unit 4 draft:
I would like to know how you came up with that topic? That is actually an interesting topic that you can find substantial information on. One of the things that I noticed between our post is that some of the references that we used were questioned. I must say that this is my first class and I am speaking honestly, that I stressed to the point of experiencing migraine headaches. I think that it is because this class is like no other. From day one, I knew that would have to work harder and make sure that I adhered to the specific requirements if I wanted to pass this class. You stated that this class has been the hardest for you, well I'm not ashamed to say that I feel the same way.
I will tell you that no matter how difficult this class may appear to be, just continue to work hard and work toward the best of your ability. One of the things that stood out in my mind with your post, is where you mentioned that immigrants were mostly affected by the fear of deportation and being separated from their families. You also mentioned that immigrants work and that they save the company huge amount of money in hiring cost. My question to you is, do you agree with this statement? My opinion is that immigrants are in most cases taken advantage of due to their nationality of not being citizens of the United States.
I must say that despite the few errors that need to be corrected and reevaluated according to Dr. H, overall you have done a pretty good job. Your paper flowed and was interesting.Second response week 4 draft
Response from Second Classmates suggestion:
I just finished reading your paper on immigration; with the mid-term elections coming up this is defiantly a hot topic issue.
I'm not sitting in a grate spot in this class and this is the first for me. So, I'm going to speak from a stand point of a person who loves to learn and read, not as an expert or stellar student who fully understands this research process forwards and backwards.
The topic was interesting; I was just wondering if there were specific statistic or stories that could have been added to give a clearer picture of the thing Walmart was doing, etc. I'm only asking because I happened to wonder about those elements as I was reading.
The only other thing I would say is if you could adjust your formatting of your table of contents. It may have just been on my end when I opened the document up but things were miss aligned.
Thank you for sharing.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
About Writedemy
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Place Order” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.