Question Description
Please respond to the Discussion post below. Response to each classmate should be in the 75-word range. Respond to each classmate post by providing thoughtful insight to the topic to motivate the group discussion. Answer all questions with opinions/ideas creatively and clearly. Support post using outside sources when appropriate.
CS204: Professional Presence
Classmate Post #1
I am the president, and coordinator of my own organization. I just started it this year. It is called Women Inspiring, Uplifting, Encouraging, & Connecting (WIUEC). I started this under my mentors’ women’s ministry. Our goal is to build a sister hood with all women, while standing in the gap for one another. We are about empowering women, motivating women, but most importantly helping women with establishing a relationship with the lord JESUS Christ. I am majoring in psychology, I want to be a counselor, or therapist. I also want to be a motivational speaker and visit different places to speak to women. That’s why I started this organization. I feel drawn to helping and uplifting our women. I looked at society and realized that women are so underrated, we are sometimes the last to be acknowledged, yet we hold the power to recreate. Not only that but women can also be full of drama, very confrontational, and seem to always have issues with complimenting other women. We tend to have a jealous and envious spirit, when it comes one another. I feel (WIUEC) can help break that stereotype and also help rebuild sister hood to its highest peak. FYI I’m not sexist or have nothing against our kings (men) lol. I’m just passionate about helping my fellow sisters grown and become better woman.
Kenya Ellis
Classmate Post #2
I picked the National Association of Police Organizations (NAPO). NAPO was founded in 1978 and has been one of the largest outspoken sources for law enforcement officers across the nation. With more than 241,000 sworn officers nation-wide NAPO carries some weight when it comes to representing law enforcement officers, as well as representing over 1000 police units and associations. I believe this will be of great use to me as I progress in my law enforcement career. With the light that has been shining on the law enforcement in this country, we need to be unified and present a unified voice that speaks to the majority of law enforcement personnel having honor and respect for the profession rather than the few "bad apples" that bring the name into the mud.
v/r
Marc Snyder
HS420: Advanced Health Informatics
Classmate Post #3
E-health has no real definition, because the e can stand for many things, however e-health is emerging into the intersections of medical informatics, basically saying that this technology stands for the way data is shared, and communicated.
New skills needed for change in healthcare would probably be the use of computers and other technology used to communicate in hospitals, however, technology is always changing, and healthcare is always changing, continuing education is a must, a training that must take place once a year.
I am currently a Registered Health Information Technician, and this certification requires me to take continuing credit courses in order to renew my certification, when I get done with this degree, I would like to take the Registered Health Information Administration certification, and this will also require continuing credit courses, which is a must in this field.
I have been in the healthcare field now for 5 years, and absolutely love it, and I am always adapting to new things that come out or introduced to me, I always say, you must love your career to be able to pick up and adapt to the new things that come in.
Eysenbach G. (2001) What is e-health? Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC17618…
Santana Blacksmith
Classmate Post #4
What is ehealth?
It is the use of computerized information and technology to create, share, and warehouse PHI. Create a seamless, continuum of streaming patient information that flows like honey. Forgive me, but this sounds like a continuation of the original aspiration of the HIPAA Act signed into being in 1996. Reading through the CMS web site, it sounds like it, might be solidifying into a real entity. In reading Khadijah’s post, he succinctly laid out all the required “E’s” (well done) of a well- oiled ehealth machine. My question to Khadijah and all of us, is one more important than another???
What do I need to do to stay abreast of the changes?
Like our classmate, Byron, I too work in healthcare. We are continuously bombarded with change. Which is awesome as it keeps you nimble and light of foot! Having said that, computerized PHI and ehealth must continuously evolve to meet the needs of all providers and the patient. The patient’s life is at stake here and the systems need to get a tune up from time to time to keep them running smoothly and efficiently. Anything that can prompt the caregiver to take action in a timely manner is a great tool. Providers need to provide care in a timely manner, have access to the information to provide that care while respecting their privacy
On a personal level, I need to stay abreast of current ehealth technology changes and get educated so that I am on top of my game at all times.
Sincerely, Holly
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
About Writedemy
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Place Order” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.