Question Description
I welcome writer DarwinH to bid on this.Not able to assign directly
I need help writing an Internship report and a Logbook filled. I haveattached a format of Logbook and and Report Format. Make sure thereport is between 13 to 15 pages, physical paging. But cover all thecontent indicated in the report and format it correctly
I consider I have not paid for it. I will pay for it at the end onceI see what you have done. I have recharged my credit card with $65.I hope that will be enough for you, if not suggest a reasonableincrease once you pick the order as we chat. Let me know if you haveany questions.
The place i select for attachmentis a restaurant.
The place performs task like
- Customer Care
- Management of Sales
- Management of Purchases
- Store Management
- Assisting manager in themanagement of staff records
- Any other activity related tobusiness in such a restaurant environment
I need only the logbook entries in 15 hours, if you deliver, I willextend time to at least 2 more days for you to deliver report.
School – Colorado State University
Course – Bachelors of Science in Entrepreneurship
Restaurant – Express Restaurant, Colorado, Carragey Street
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
About Writedemy
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Place Order” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.