Question Description
Discussion 1
Do you feel employers who offer unpaid internships take unfair advantage of students’ knowledge and skills? Under what circumstances might it be a good idea to take an unpaid internship? When might it not be a good idea?
Discussion 2
Assume that, in an interview for the job you want, you are asked one of the questions listed in the text on page 344, under the heading “Anticipating Questions and Preparing Answers” in the text. Pick one of these questions and post how you would answer it. (question: What are your strengths and weaknesses? Why should I hire you?)
Student reply
I feel like employers can sometimes take advantage of interns whether paid or unpaid. I have had multiple internships where I felt as if I am doing the work no one else wanted to do. I think as a manager, you shouldn't give anyone the work if you are not willing to do it yourself. I also think employees don't take enough advantage of students' skills and knowledge. They can sometimes think because we have no experience, we won't know what to do. I do also think internships can serve as a great reference and there is potential to learn a lot. I personally would only take an unpaid internship opportunity if I was receiving class credit. Other than that, I think it would have to be an opportunity with a well-known company offering a potential job in the future if they were not paying me as an intern.
Requirement: I need two totally different short answers for each question (Total 6 answers)
no words limit
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
About Writedemy
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Place Order” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.