Chat with us, powered by LiveChat Access Database | WriteDemy

Question Description

Im looking for someone to make me an access database and create a form with drop down windows for selecting information. Each grouped and affecting selection is colorcoded respectfully. So for example I will have a blnk drop down box, when i hit the drop down arrow I will have 6 choices to choose from and I can only choose 1 of the first 6 choices under Strategic initiatives, then the second box to the right will have a drop down where I can only select 1 choice of the grey 1-5 under Strategic tactics, and so on. This will allow me to creat a plan within that specific color sequece.

I know this assignment will not be satisfied in the first try so please be patient and the tip when I pay will be a good one. I would like this completed in 7 days. I can be flexible on the time but I need to know this immediately.

Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.

Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.

Do you need an answer to this or any other questions?

About Writedemy

We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.

How It Works

To make an Order you only need to click on “Place Order” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.

Are there Discounts?

All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.

Hire a tutor today CLICK HERE to make your first order