Question Description
- Recommendthree strategies you might use as a first-time administrator to ensurethat you are effective in the role. State how these can be applied toensure the budget is performing according to the established performanceindicators.
As a first-time administrator, three strategies that I would use to ensure that I am effective in my role
- Bea people person: Being able to work closely and understand whateveryone does to ensure that they feel comfortable with informing me ofwhat does and does not work. Say that I have to make cuts to the budget,I want the people to tell me what we can cut back on without therebeing an issue in the schools.
- Betransformational in my leadership: I want to be able to transform withwhatever environment or change will come around. Say that budget cutscome about and I have to go to another position, I want to be able torelate to what I have been placed into without feeling like I am readyto quit, especially since life all about change and we cannot predictthe future.
- Beable to take criticism, whether negative or positive: A true leadercannot call themselves such if they are not willing to accept what iswrong. To stay according to the established performance indicators, onemust be able to accept whatever is going to be said about them withoutlashing out, sort of like the whistle blower rule in the work place.
Administratorsmust know how to make the decisions to keep on target with theperformance indicators that will be successful for everyone and me as afirst-timer, I would use these skills to ensure this.
- Describe three concepts or skills you learned in the course that you can apply in your current or future professional life.
Three concepts/skills that I have learned in this course that can be applied to my current professional life are:
- Trend analysis do not always work, so do not expect the same thing from every case, but always have a backup plan to
- Ifat first you do not succeed, try again. There is always another way toget through a situation. Not every situation will work out in the waythat you may have planned, but with some hard work and determination,you can get through it
- Trust:one of my biggest downfalls is not trusting others enough to let themhelp out or make decisions for me. However, I want to learn to listen toothers to help me make the tough decisions, especially when it comes tocuts that will be made in something like a school that I am not atevery day of the week.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
About Writedemy
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Place Order” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.