Question Description
A majority of the report has been written up but I simply do not have the time to complete it by the due date. The red text I left behind are sentence ideas that I want you to incoorporate into the lab. The abstract and introduction have pretty much been done, they just need some quick editing. However in the intro, I just need someone to add the results of previous findings about the topic. The results section is mostly done but I have trouble completing it. I will leave the instructions left by the instructor on how to type up the results as well as the discussion because I have not started the discussion at all. It is really important to remember to ONLY use academic sources. A minimum of 3 ACADEMIC resources can be used but a maximum of ONE those resources can be a reputable website. APA citation is required. Please be careful when using your tenses, the instructor left a link with guidelines to follow about that. PLEASE contact me ASAP if you have any more questions or if I did not include enough instructions. Please make sure that the abstract does NOT exceed 250 words but is above 150 words.
I almost forgot to add, in the introduction, please explicitly state the hypotheses. I will leave them below
****IGNORE THE PART ON THE LAB INSTRUCTIONS ASKING ABOUT THE GROUP DATA. I ONLY ADDED THE CLASS DATA****
The link for what tense to use: https://services.unimelb.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_…
Link to writing a discussion: http://www.biosciencewriters.com/How-to-Write-a-St…
Dont forget to include the significance of your findings in the discussion
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
About Writedemy
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Place Order” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.