Question Description
i need to answer this in 300-400 words in APA format
Culturally speaking, the greatest leaders from my life are the instructors I encountered during my 13-year collegiate experience, which included two failed attempts at nursing and surgical tech degrees. Hopefully I will see successful completion here at Regent University with an accounting degree, including 150 plus credits and 45 classes. As an example, culturally speaking, what I have learned here at Regent is that God is meek, as shown in Matthew 11:29 “Learn of me because I am meek and humble of heart: and you shall find rest to your souls” (Fisher & Martini, 2004). In answer to the question, “What causes leaders to stumble,” I believe they stumble when they do not realize how they are going to be scrutinized, they choose improper role models, and their core values are left undefined.
To express this cultural experience as a call to serve God, I will remain mindful of this experience and those possible expressions presented to the world and trust in God (McGlone, 2017). Since our forefathers were so deeply aware of this intangibility (i.e., in God we trust), I will use my faith and spiritual roots to serve me in this endeavor and trust in God.
To quote from Shakespeare, “To thine own self be true, -thou then can-not then be false to any man” (Fisher & Martini, 2004). In hopes of increasing my self-growth, I will liberate myself by not kidding myself, being true to myself, knowing who I truly am, and exercising this type of self-appraisal. I will let my spirit shine to illuminate the darkness around me. To quote (Fisher and Martini, 2004), “a lifetime of devotion builds a spirit of power” p. 218.
I will succeed by taking the approach suggested by (Fisher and Martini, 2004) and understand that scales very rarely balance; in other words, life is not fair. As the former coach of the Denver Broncos, Mike Shanahan, used to say before a Denver Broncos game, “Simply do the right thing and good things will follow.” In understanding that things can always get worse, I will do my part to ensure they only get better, and thus understand that bad things do not happen to good people.
References
Fisher, R. S., & Martini, P. J. (2004). Inspiring leadership: Character and ethics matter. King of Prussia, PA: Academic Leadership.
McGlone, M. M. (2017). Balancing God and Caesar. National Catholic Reporter, 53(26), 23.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
About Writedemy
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Place Order” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.