Question Description
Please write a paragraph with your opinion based on the textbellow. Please include citations and references in case you need to used forthe question.
As I begin this educational experience and search for purpose,I'm absolutely looking forward to reading and learning about my classmatescurrent and past professional experiences. My greatest fears in thiseducational venture is writing papers and collaborating with groups. I havebeen out of school for ten years, so having to write a paper after so manyyears of not doing so is a bit nerve racking and overwhelming. As with thegroup projects, my fear is the differing schedules and not being able to meetdeadlines. One way of overcoming these fears is being proactive andcommunicative. Staying ahead of assignments, not procrastinating until the lastminute to contact other members of my respective group.
There was one occasion in my professional past where I had to goteach a home health patient about a Wound Vac application and dressing change.I had no clue as to how to even manage a Wound Vac. When you look at thisdevice and the foams that come with it, it looks overwhelming. What worked tomy advantage is that I knew 1 week in advanve that I had to go do this visit.None of my home health co-workers knew how to work a Wound Vac either. With thepermission of my supervisor, I called the Wound Vac company and requested aninservice on the management of the machine and dressings. The company came theday after and taught all the nursing staff at the company about this device andthe dressings involved with it. I was able to visit the patient and confidentlyapply the Wound Vac successfully my first time. It was just a matter ofrecognizing where I lacked knowledge and finding the right resource ofeducation to deliver safe and quality care to my patient.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
About Writedemy
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Place Order” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.