Question Description
1-My name is Mohammad. I started my MBA last January and will be graduating at the end of this year. I have been working as a manager for a Bagel chain called Manhattan Bagel for the past 5 years. After finishing my MBA, I want to start my doctorate in Business Administration. Also, I am hoping to open my own business one day. I am a father of two boys a 6-year-old and a 9-month-old. I like traveling (family vacation) a lot we are planning a trip to Europe this year. The thing that I love the most is soccer I am a big soccer fan and I can’t wait for the world cup to start.
Some of my strength is creativity, organized, flexibility and teamwork. I have learned a lot from my current position on how to deal with people and how to be a good leader. When it comes to my weaknesses I don’t like trying new things and that is why I haven’t worked with my degree. I am hoping this will change once I finish my MBA. This course will be a good learning journey that I am hoping to learn and adapt more management skills and techniques.
2-Hey Everyone!
I'm Christopher Hill and I work in the Public Relations industry for a Digital Team (Social Media + Marketing). My primary responsibility on the digital team is running the social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for our clients along with running advertisements, email marketing and Influencer outreach campaigns. My past work experience and highlight would be that I was a United States Army Infantry Officer and Veteran having deployed to Kuwait for 9 months from 2014-2015. To finish out my final 2 years in the Army, I recently switched over to become a Public Affairs Officer where I have a team of soldiers who are journalists, videographers, and photographers who write stories for the media.
My biggest passion is easily traveling photography. To date, I have been to 35 countries with a trip to China, Hong Kong, and Japan planned for July. After I returned home from my deployment, I began traveling the world and picked up photography to document all of my trips. 3 years later, I officially started my own business on the side where I primarily shoot street photography for fashion brands, influencers, and bloggers in NYC.
Some of my overall strengths would include teamwork, flexibility/adaptive, and creativity. Being in the Army for the past 6 years has really helped me develop my leadership skills with my soldiers. By maintaining flexibility and having the ability to put myself in another persons shoes, it has allowed me to make some of the best decisions in my life. I believe one of my biggest weaknesses can be impatience and lack of multi-tasking. Typically, when I begin a task, I want to complete it as soon as possible even if more time is required. When I begin that task, I ten to push everything else I am working on to the side to complete it.
My short term goal is to complete the MBA program this semester here at MSU with a long term goal of using the skills I have learned to grow my photography business. I have always been entrepreneurial-minded my whole life so being my own boss is a life goal of mine.
I am hoping that the skills and lessons I learn in this course will help me with my business in the future. Techniques and strategies will the the top two skills I look to implement better in the future and I look forward to learning as much as I can in this course!
3-Hey Everyone!
I'm Christopher Hill and I work in the Public Relations industry for a Digital Team (Social Media + Marketing). My primary responsibility on the digital team is running the social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for our clients along with running advertisements, email marketing and Influencer outreach campaigns. My past work experience and highlight would be that I was a United States Army Infantry Officer and Veteran having deployed to Kuwait for 9 months from 2014-2015. To finish out my final 2 years in the Army, I recently switched over to become a Public Affairs Officer where I have a team of soldiers who are journalists, videographers, and photographers who write stories for the media.
My biggest passion is easily traveling photography. To date, I have been to 35 countries with a trip to China, Hong Kong, and Japan planned for July. After I returned home from my deployment, I began traveling the world and picked up photography to document all of my trips. 3 years later, I officially started my own business on the side where I primarily shoot street photography for fashion brands, influencers, and bloggers in NYC.
Some of my overall strengths would include teamwork, flexibility/adaptive, and creativity. Being in the Army for the past 6 years has really helped me develop my leadership skills with my soldiers. By maintaining flexibility and having the ability to put myself in another persons shoes, it has allowed me to make some of the best decisions in my life. I believe one of my biggest weaknesses can be impatience and lack of multi-tasking. Typically, when I begin a task, I want to complete it as soon as possible even if more time is required. When I begin that task, I ten to push everything else I am working on to the side to complete it.
My short term goal is to complete the MBA program this semester here at MSU with a long term goal of using the skills I have learned to grow my photography business. I have always been entrepreneurial-minded my whole life so being my own boss is a life goal of mine.
I am hoping that the skills and lessons I learn in this course will help me with my business in the future. Techniques and strategies will the the top two skills I look to implement better in the future and I look forward to learning as much as I can in this course!
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
About Writedemy
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Place Order” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.